Have you only just started? It can take a while for your hopper to start working. This is because it first needs to synchronize with the exchange. Please allow a few hours for the hopper to sync, especially if you're not getting errors and your balance is not showing. Your hopper will take anywhere from 5 minutes to a maximum of 24 hours to sync with your exchange. Has your hopper not synced after 24 hours, and your balance is still not showing, please contact support by sending in a ticket.
You've waited for a bit, and still nothing happens? Follow the steps below.
First, check your output. If you are getting errors, find out what they mean and how you can prevent them through our documentation page:
Here's a checklist to help you see if you've done everything correctly: https://www.cryptohopper.com/documentation/tutorials/12-the-checklist
Using only external signals?
Please check the pointers below.
- If you have a bunny or hare subscription, the hopper will only buy the coins selected in your config. Select more coins to alleviate the issue, or allow more time for a signal to arrive for one of your selected coins.
- With a kangaroo subscription, you can use all coins.
- To select all coins, navigate to config --> external signals --> configure
Using TA (technical analysis) strategy?
- From our experience we have noticed most Hoppers that seem to not do anything have their advanced TA settings set too conservatively.
- Use this link to learn more about how to setup your advanced TA settings. https://www.cryptohopper.com/questions/23-strategy/16-what-do-i-do-with-the-advanced-multiple-ta-settings