Is your subscription not in the active subscriptions list and have you paid with BTC or another Crypto? Give it some time. As we all know, the BTC blockchain isn't very fast. Depending on the fees paid for the transaction it can take up to 24 hours for the payment to be completed.
The following coins need several confirmations.
- BTC; 1 confirmation
- BTH; 6 confirmations
- DASH; 6 confirmations
- LTC; 4 confirmations
- XMR; 8 confirmations
- XRP; 12 confirmations
- ZEC; 8 confirmations
- Completed; The completed status indicated that the payment came through succesfully and activated your subscription.
- Pending payments; Pending payments are not received by us. When the payment is confirmed and fully received, it will automatically activate. Please contact PayPal to have a look into the issue on your account. It might have to do with insufficient balance.
- Suspended; Suspended payments are not received by us. The suspended payments are mostly for accounts that are under review with PayPal. Contact them directly to avoid any misunderstandings with PayPal, since they will investigate your account.
- Held; The held status indicates that PayPal is holding the funds for both the buyer and the seller. There has either been filed a dispute or a investigation started by PayPal. Cantact PayPal to be informed about the reason of the holding of the funds.
- Temporary Hold; A temporary hold is placed on funds within your account when a merchant requests authorization for a transaction, but before the transaction is finalized. When the transaction is final, the hold is reversed and the money removed from your account in a different transaction.
Our new payments tab can be found on the on the top-right of the subscriptions tab. Here you can see the confirmations happening live.
You've checked the active subscription, you've waited and it's still not there? Please create a support ticket. In this ticket include the following information:
If you paid using PayPal, please include the email address you use for PayPal.
If you paid using Cryptocurrencies, please include the payment details. (TXID, precise amount etc).
Most errors regarding payment using cryptocurrencies happen because the fee amount is not correctly included in the amount. Keep this in mind for your next payment!
After verifying we will immediately assign you your subscription.